Taking Care of You
Each Client Has Unique Needs
We are here with you & for you, no matter what life throws your way. We can treat substance use disorders (SUD), including medication assisted treatments also known as MAT for opiate use disorder (OUD), and alcohol use disorder (AUD) detox and withdrawal management for candidates who are deemed eligible by our profesionals. A staff psychiatrist is ready to help our clients as indicated and is yet another reason why Help Specialist is the expert healthcare team for you!
KETAMINE INFUSIONS FOR TREATMENT OF MOOD DISORDERS
What is Ketamine?
Ketamine is an anesthetic and analgesic that has been used for decades. Researchers at leading medical institutions have conducted much research and many studies proving ketamine's ability to offer significant relief and benefits to people suffering from mood disorders that have been insignificantly helped by other therapies. Ketamine IV infusions are a very safe therapy when administered responsibly by clinicians who take special care to provide our clients with both comfort and safety.
Read more in the FAQ.
OPIATE USE DISORDER DETOX & MAT
Treating Clients With the Respect They Deserve
Since Help Specialist began, our clients have been our number one priority. If you have a problem with opiates and need medication assisted treatment like Suboxone®, we can help. The fact that our clients suffer from an illness that hijacks the brain is not a moral failure! Won't you allow us to help?
We believe in YOU!
Read more in the FAQ.
WE OFFER THESE OTHER SERVICES
We provide a wide array of care and treatments as well:
- Opioid Detox
- Opioid Maintenance
- Suboxone® Therapy
- Zubsolv® Therapy
- Buprenorphine Naloxone Therapy - generic available
- Craving Management
- Alcohol Office-Based Detox
- Stimulant Detox
- Benzodiazepine Detox
- MAT - Medication-Assisted Therapies
- Buprenorphine Implants or Injections
- Naltrexone Therapy - Revia® or Vivitrol® or generic brands
- PTSD Diagnosis & Treatment
- Rapid Resolution Therapy
- Treatment for Refractory Depression
- Ketamine treatments (when indicated) & Ketamine Infusion Therapy
- Adult ADD & ADHD Management
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Rehab Assessments & Referrals
- Counseling Available On-site
- Psychiatric Consultations & Evaluations